A NEW COMMUNICATION STRATEGY FOR WIIDII: A NEW APP, GRAPHIC AND MINIMALIST
Wiidii chose to focus on a human-oriented strategy for its communication in order to bring out the complicity between the user and the pocket assistant. It has been a serious challenge: how to highlight the value of the hybrid personal assistant, combining both a highly developed artificial intelligence and human knowledge, while staying away from “digital” mediums which seem too cold ? A well-known blogger and an audiovisual & digital production company tackled the challenge of representing the simplicity and the identity of Wiidii as a “real life companion”.
COLLABORATION WITH A BLOGGER FROM BORDEAUX (FRANCE): BONJOUR DARLING!
“The interface of Wiidii was created to be understood anywhere, by anyone. Wiidii is your companion. Browsing is intuitive and simple for optimal use.” Anne-Laure Saux, blogger and CEO of the communication agency L’Atelier Bonjour Darling
Wiidii called on her expertise for the design and the promotion of its new website www.wiidii.com as well as its new application. To present the features of the application, she produced a vidéo (in French, available in English soon) which illustrates its typical usage with three exemples in daily life: scheduling an appointment, finding the nearest restaurant or booking a taxi when no public transportation is available.
WIIDII IS ALSO PRESENTING A CORPORATE VIDEO BY EOPRODUCTION, AN AUDIOVISUAL AND DIGITAL PRODUCTION COMPANY – TESTIMONIAL
“Cédric Dumas wanted to produce a video that would highlight the application and represent its benefits in different contexts and in different languages. He also wanted the video to foreshadow what his application would become like in the coming years, for example with the use of an actual human voice when Wiidii answers. We expressed his mindset through a powerful and evocative phrasing “Wiidii, a life companion” and we deliberately used a literary style in writing, inspired by a famous British poet from the sixteenth century. Stock footage (footage from bank images) were used to provide a vast array of sceneries and situations. Finally, while keeping the style of the video footage depicting daily and common situations, Wiidii’s presence is discreet and represented by an animated fingerprint which is the corporate visual identity of the application.” Gaël Morin, Wiidii Projet Manager, EOProduction
THE NEW COMMUNICATION TOOLS OF WIIDII
– The application Wiidii: a world’s premiere! Looking for suggestions on places to visit, need to book a hotel or a restaurant or to schedule an appointment? Vocally or by text, you can ask questions and have a real conversation with your hybrid personal assistant, who gives you a relevant and personalized answer in an instant. Top-of-the-range concierge services are taken to a whole new dimension.
– The B2B website is onlin www.wiidii.com
– A blog will be available soon for following up with Wiidii’s latest news and features updates…
WIIDII IN NUMBERS
– Created in 2014 in Bordeaux, France, by Cédric Dumas, current CEO.
– In 2015, the startup received a fund of €600,000 through fundraising and announced a new fund in 2016.
– 11 employees currently and an objective of 50 more in a year.
– Objective for 2016: €1 million turnover
OXYGEN Bordeaux – Laurie Leung
T. +33 5 64 10 00 95